libdvdvnav merger

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Fri Nov 2 22:09:58 CET 2007

Hi All,

I've compared the 2 libdvdnav packages we have, livna uses a much newer svn
snapshot as upstream hasn't done a proper release in ages.

Since I would have started out with the livna package as  base anyways as
Dominik has indicated that he wants to keep maintaining this in rpmfusion and
that he prefers his package being used as base, there is no need to create a
merged package, as the freshrpms one is identical to the livna one except for
that livna uses a newer svn-snapshot (and a patch to fix some compiling issues
with the snapshot).

Regards,

Hans