x264 and xvidcore merge done

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Nov 13 20:07:57 CET 2007

Hi All,

Working together with Dominik, I've created merged versions of the livna and
freshrpms x264 and xvidcore packages. The merged versions have been committed
to the livna devel branch and tagged for building.

Changes are below:

x264:
* Tue Nov 13 2007 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> 0.0.0-0.11.20070819
- Merge freshrpms spec into livna spec for rpmfusion:
- Change version from 0 to 0.0.0 so that it is equal to the freshrpms versions,
   otherwise we would be older according to rpm version compare.
- Add Provides and Obsoletes x264-gtk to x264-gui for upgrade path from
   freshrpms
- Fix icon cache update scripts

xvidcore:
* Tue Nov 13 2007 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> 1.1.3-3
- Merge freshrpms spec into livna spec for rpmfusion:
- Set release to 3 to be higher as both livna and freshrpms latest release
- Add -ffast-math to CFLAGS

Regards,

Hans