Bugzilla CCing this list on reviews?

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Mon Nov 26 19:46:35 CET 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote :

> As bugzilla still isn't CCing this list I'd like to give a heads up here:
[...]

I'm catching up on some emails right now.

I took a look and indeed bugzilla wasn't allowed to post to the list,
so all emails were getting automatically discarded.

I've changed the bugzilla configuration for all new package requests to
be assigned to "RPM Fusion Package Review", for which all emails will
be sent to this list for now, and to a specific list if/when we decide
to split one off.

Matthias

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) - Linux kernel 2.6.23.1-49.fc8
Load : 0.58 1.33 2.07