PLEASE READ: move to the new mailing list (was: Re: New Mailing Lists)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Oct 10 18:21:47 CEST 2007

Hi all!

On 09.10.2007 13:19, Matthias Saou wrote:

> Following the last discussion, here's what has just been done :
>
> http://lists.rpmfusion.org/
>
> rpmfusion-commits  	RPM Fusion commits list
> rpmfusion-developers 	RPM Fusion developers discussion list
> rpmfusion-users 	RPM Fusion users discussion list

As Bob announced some weeks ago on repo-merge-discussion already -- some
wok is planed for the server which is hosting
repo-merge-discussion at fedoraunity.org and it would be easier to not move
the list to the new server.

That work is scheduled for next Monday. So I suggest we fully move to
the new list (e.g. rpmfusion-developers) immediately. To realize that I
suggest we invite all subscribers from the current list to the new one
that haven't subscribed there by Sunday. Then send a final "This list is
EOL mail" to repo-merge-discussion and disallow posting. Until then just
CC both lists.

Comments?

Cu