mythtv for rpmfsuion?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Oct 12 16:29:34 CEST 2007

Hi all!

I'm not really interest in mythtv (¹), but it seems some people would
like to see mythtv in rpmfusion -- I know from at least two people, but
I suspect there are more.

Thus a bit of coordinations might be nice -- otherwise we might run into
a situation where multiple people waste time and energy to prepare a
package for review in parallel.

One package I know of besides the one from Axel in atrpms is
http://devel.wilsonet.com/junk/mythtv-0.21-0.5.r14658.fc7.src.rpm

Will Tatam according to http://rpmfusion.org/WillTatam also seem to be
interested in maintaining mythtv for rpmfusion.

Are there more people that have mythtv on the todo-list? If yes: might
be a good idea if you guys coordinate your efforts...

Cu
knurd

(¹) -- and I care more to get rpmfusion running first before we work on
new packages, but other people have different priorities, so discussing
thus now might be wise