Packages that don't have a owner yet

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Oct 14 13:46:39 CEST 2007

On 14.10.2007 13:39, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>
>> gltron (XulChris?)
> Should be renamed to gllightcycle[racer] (both the package, as menu entries,
> splashscreen, etc.) and then imported into Fedora.

Sounds fine -- but for a sane update path for users I suggest we import
it (under the old or new name) now *if* somebody will takes care of
submitting it to Fedora over the next few months.

Same for totem-xine as long as it's not in Fedora. We can easily drop
those packages from RPM Fusion once they are in Fedora.

Cu