Hosting and repo layout

Pix pix at crazyfrogs.org
Mon Oct 15 16:02:47 CEST 2007

I just added a new ip to my fast server (the dual-xeon scsi), "lftp
193.28.235.60" will go into ~rpmfusion/ftp directory on my server. I
will dedicace this IP address to rpmfusion stuff (rsync, ftp, http,
whatever) so if you want to setup your dns, Matthias, you're free to
go :)

Regarding this account(rpmfusion), actually Thorsten have access to it,
i'll add ssh keys that you'll ask me to do (i don't have enough memory -
1GB - to create a xen instance unfortunately).

I'll add a lighttpd binded to this ip address this evening or tomorrow.