Final repo layout (was: Re: todo list for the coming three weeks)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Oct 17 20:26:30 CEST 2007

On 17.10.2007 20:05, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> || Final repo layout || ThorstenLeemhuis || 20071017 || Needs to be
> discussed on list ||

k, I really like to see this solved soon. So here we go again; I propose
this layout for the master repo server downloads.rpmfusion.org, which is
used by internet mirrors to get their data from; it's also used by the
buildsys to upload newly build packages:

.
`-- pub
    |-- free
    |   |-- el
    |   |   |-- 5
    |   |   |   `-- i386
    |   |   |       |-- all_the.rpms
    |   |   |       `-- repodata
    |   |   `-- testing
    |   |       `-- 5
    |   |           `-- i386
    |   |               |-- all_the.rpms
    |   |               `-- repodata
    |   `-- fedora
    |       |-- development
    |       |   `-- i386
    |       |       `-- os
    |       |           `-- repodata
    |       |-- releases
    |       |   `-- 8
    |       |       |-- AddOn
    |       |       |   `-- addon.i386.iso
    |       |       |-- Everything
    |       |       |   `-- i386
    |       |       |       `-- os
    |       |       |           |-- all_the.rpms
    |       |       |           `-- repodata
    |       |       |-- Live
    |       |       |   `-- coolspin.i386.iso
    |       |       `-- RPMFusion
    |       |           `-- i386
    |       |               |-- iso
    |       |               |   `-- rpmfusion_spin.iso
    |       |               `-- os
    |       |                   |-- repodata
    |       |                   `-- subset_of_everything.rpms
    |       `-- updates
    |           |-- 8
    |           |   `-- i386
    |           |       |-- all_the.rpms
    |           |       `-- repodata
    |           `-- testing
    |               `-- 8
    |                   `-- i386
    |                       |-- all_the.rpms
    |                       `-- repodata
    `-- nonfree
        `-- same_structure_as_in_free

then free.rpmfusion.org exports the stuff from
downloads.rpmfusion.org/pub/free/ as free.rpmfusion.org/pub/

nonfree.rpmfusion.org exports the stuff from
downloads.rpmfusion.org/pub/nonfree/ as nonfree.rpmfusion.org/pub/

Comments?

Cu