Final repo layout (was: Re: todo list for the coming three weeks)

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Thu Oct 18 06:14:10 CEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 20:26 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> > discussed on list ||
>
> k, I really like to see this solved soon. So here we go again;

> Comments?
I can only reiterate what I already said. I find separating
free/non-free not to be useful and find this layout to be unnecessarily
+unhealthily complex.

Devil's advocate question:
* Do you really think you are able to handle this?
* Do you really think rpmfusion contributors will be able to handle it?

My answer is no to both questions.

Ralf