Hosting and repo layout (was: Re: plague ready; next step: hosting)

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Oct 18 18:27:42 CEST 2007

On Thursday 18 October 2007, Andreas Thienemann wrote:

> These
> scripts could be easily adapted or simply rewritten for rpmfusion, a task
> I'd offer to do.

If you're working on this, please take a look at the current scripts and
include applicable bits - I think at least "keep only N latest versions" +
repoprune are definitely desirable.

[rsync stuff etc]
> That way we have an absolut atomic switch to a new repository with no
> inconsistency at all.

Doesn't a simply rsyncing with --delete-after --delay-updates accomplish that?
I don't remember hearing about inconsistencies in the Livna repo after the
scripts were changed to use those options.