rpmfusion-release.rpm (was: Re: todo list for the coming three weeks)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Oct 21 13:13:51 CEST 2007

On 17.10.2007 20:05, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> [...]
> Comments? Did I miss anything?

Yes, we need a repo package. Find one attached that can be used to build
both the nonfree and free repo release rpms. It's based on the one from
livna and uses the paths that I proposed in my last mail. Should be easy
to adjust if we choose to use different paths on the servers.

Do we have anyone around that uses smart as is familiar with it? I'm
suppose the stuff for smart could be improved.

Cu
knurd