RPM Fusion for EL/EPEL 5

Nikolay Ulyanitsky lystor at lystor.org.ua
Sat Aug 16 01:41:22 CEST 2008

Thorsten Leemhuis :
> So if you want to maintain all or some of you packages for EL drop me
> a line please. Then I'll create branches for them sooner or later and
> help with the initial build round just like I do for Fedora now.

Hello
My name is Nikolay Ulyanitsky.
I am the main developer of the "Red Hat Club Repository" project
(http://www.redhat-club.org/Repository -- site in Russian).
The main purpose of the project is build/rebuild extra packages for EPEL
and RPMFusion repositories for RHEL-based distributions following Fedora
Packaging Guidelines.

We rebuilded several packages from Livna 9 / Fedora 9 repositories with
small changes and added own packages.

kmod's is builded by RHEL technology: is not necessary to rebuild them
for every kernel update or build akmod's or dkms packages because RHEL
kernels have stable KABI (kmod builded for RHEL 5.0 will work on CentOS
5.2 and vise versa).

* Packages list
http://www.redhat-club.org/Repository/Packages
* SRPM repository
http://repo.redhat-club.org/redhat/5/SRPMS/
* SVN (only spec files, patches and spec.diff (diff between original
spec and modified))
http://svn.repo.redhat-club.org/

I want to help to maintain some packages for EL branch in RPMFusion that
don't have owners yet.

--
Nikolay Ulyanitsky <lystor at lystor.org.ua>