libdvdcss,again

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 14:08:52 CET 2008

Hello!

2008/12/13, Andrea Musuruane <musuruan at gmail.com>:

>  BTW, I've always been a fan of who-does-much-of-the-work is more equal
>  than the others and who-has-the-legal-risk has the right to choose.

So all we need is to change rpmfusion heads to those who live in more
freedom countries, right? There is a possibility to create and
maintain infrastructure in Russia, for example. Probably guys from the
indian Fedora community can do this too. I also don't hear any news
about DMCA repressions in Poland.

If someone thinks that he may be under legal attack, maybe he should
to leave the administration (not the contribution and development) of
rpmfusion.

>  > So, finally, what benefits rpmfusion provides over Livna? I see only
>  > disadvantages (cannot include software, which someone claims illegal
>  > in some particular country).

> Hmm.... let me think...
>  RPM Fusion is a community, it has much more developers than Livna, it
>  has merged two other repositories, it has an open infrastructure, it
>  has much more packages than Livna.

That's not a  benefits (developers may easily switch back to work with
Livna, other repo may be merged with Livna as well, and so on).

BTW "more open infrastructure" means using cvs instead of svn? :)

--
With best regards!