FOSDEM discussions

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Feb 27 21:20:47 CET 2008

On 24.02.2008 23:56, Matthias Saou wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote :
>
>>> Xavier showed us that the FAS was actually up and running, so we'll be
>>> checking that, but it might be already finished (in which case, "thanks
>>> Thorsten!").
>> I did the initial setup and gave Xavier access to it one or two weeks
>> ago. Not sure what he did in between, but the two main missing things
>> that were still missing two weeks ago
>> - generation for the client-side certificate
> I've fixed this this afternoon, after Xavier left. The CA was actually
> missing, so I created a simple one for RPM Fusion
> [...]

Thx for the update and the work and you, Xavier, Hans and the others did
on or around FOSDEM. I'd really would have liked to visited FOSDEM, but
I really couldn't make it. Sorry.

But that's not the reason for this mail. I'd just want to tell you that
I plan to reply to some of the recent mails, but right now it's me who's
a bit slow. I'm quite busy at work and have to travel over the next few
days; then there will be CeBIT next week here in Hannover which keeps me
quite busy and away from my private email most of the time for the first
three or four days next week. :-/

Cu