Bugzilla down?

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Feb 28 18:19:07 CET 2008

Xavier Lamien wrote :

> > Are there any problems with the bugzilla atm? I'm not really able to login
> > and
> > most of the time I cannot access any bug pages:
> > You don't have permission to access /buglist.cgi on this server.
> >
> > Also the layout one the main site is mixed up.
>
> There is some maintaining work on rpmfusion boxes/system.
> So, some rpmfusion services/domains are not available for now.
>
> Will be fix asap.

Actually, this was unrelated. I tried to remove some useless moin log
output that was generating huge apache logs for noting, but the way I
had "fixed" the problem lead to /dev/null being open too many times.

I've updated to MoinMoin 1.6.1 and edited the one .py file that was
generating the useless logs... didn't find any more elegant working
solution.

Matthias

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) - Linux kernel 2.6.23.15-137.fc8
Load : 0.19 0.14 0.15