[RPM Fusion] Update of "Infrastructure" by MatthiasSaou

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Mar 2 13:03:45 CET 2008

On 25.02.2008 00:20, RPM Fusion Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "RPM Fusion" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by MatthiasSaou:
> http://rpmfusion.org/Infrastructure?action=diff&rev1=5&rev2=6
>
> The comment on the change is:
> Clean up the page, add domain mames and complete addresses.

> - = ToDo List =
> + = Infrastructure =
> [...]
> + == Email Addresses ==
> + These are all `@rpmfusion.org` email addresses :
> +  * `buildsys@` : Thorsten
> +  * `noreply@` : `/dev/null`

thx

> + == Pending ==
> +  * Where to host the repo? On Pix server (which currently also holds livna.org and some mirrors)?

I assume Pix hosting offer still stands. He's afaics just waiting for us
to upload something and to adjust the DNS. Thias, what about you hosting
stuff? Do we want to reuse that as well?

BTW, the page also lists:

> account server (FDS, apache with SSL, PostgreSQL, FAS) : https://fas.rpmfusion.org/

Just a detail, but I'd much prefer to use the scheme Fedora uses. e.g.
they have FAS at

https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/

so we IMHO should put it at

https://admin.rpmfusion.org/accounts/