open-vm-tools status?

Denis Leroy denis at poolshark.org
Fri Mar 7 23:07:03 CET 2008

Ray Van Dolson wrote:
> Anyone working on an open-vm-tools package?  Last thread I see:
>
>   http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2008-January/000313.html
>
> And livna has a review request for open-vm-tools but it seems to have
> sputtered out.
>
> Best way to revive this?  Here or over at livna?

I apologize for this, I promised to help with the kmod livna review, but
my job has kept me way too busy those past few weeks. I only managed to
keep dkms-based RPMs up-to-date on my web site. If you have some time,
probably the best way to go forward would be to take over ownership of
the livna review.