Needs Feedbacks - CLA text needs modification

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 10 12:48:23 CET 2008

Xavier Lamien wrote:
> 4. Follow the instructions that you will receive by mail

Xavier: note that the CLA I received should be customized to mention the
rpmfusion project, rather than:
- The Fedora Project
- Red Hat
- 	    Fedora Project, c/o Red Hat, Inc.,
	    Attn: Legal Affairs
	    1801 Varsity Drive
	    Raleigh, North Carolina, 27606 U.S.A.

    If necessary, you may send it by facsimile to the Project at
    +1-919-754-3704 or e-mail a signed pdf copy of the document to
    rpmfusion-legal at redhat.com

David Timms.

ps. I wasn't sure if step 5 email response is automatic, or is HI {human
intervention} required ?