jobs built by build64.livna.org getting stuck at downloading/done

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 20:00:20 CET 2008

Hi,

I tried building sdlmame today and jobs 1556 and 1557 got stuck at
downloading/done on build64.livna.org. I tried requeueing 1556 but the
results were the same. If the job sits there long enough, it will fail
with something like "unable to download results from builder, please
contact system administrator". I hit similar issue with mednafen, but in
that case requeueing worked just fine. Any ideas what is going wrong in
here?

Julian