Next steps to get RPM Fusion running (V2)

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Mon Nov 3 13:28:25 CET 2008

On Monday, 03 November 2008 at 08:18, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> >>Here is a updated version; most important things at the top of the list;
> >>not all of the points necessarily have to be done, but ideally they all
> >>get done; if I missed anything just tell me ;-)
> >>
> >>- get the mirror manager that adrianr put in place (see
> >>http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2008-October/001393.html
> >>listed as mirrors.rpmfusion.org in DNS;
> >>
> >>Needs
> >> * adrianr: 	IP address
> >> * thias: 	DNS update
> >
> >This has been done.
> >
> >http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/mirrorlist?repo=free-fedora-9&arch=i386
>
> Thias, thx for taking care of it. Some issues:

Another issue. The mirrorlist contains
http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/pub/Linux/distributions/rpmfusion/
which doesn't work (403 error), when it should contain
http://ftp.icm.edu.pl/pub/Linux/distributions/rpmfusion/
which works. Perhaps the list was made before I fixed up
the address on the wiki (which is showing the correct URL).

Regards,
R.

"Faith manages."