Next steps to get RPM Fusion running (V2)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Nov 4 10:18:35 CET 2008

On 04.11.2008 08:48, Adrian Reber wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 02:41:26PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> On 03.11.2008 12:34, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>>  I'll in the meantime prepare update release rpms and will
>>> push them to rpmfusion-testing later.
>> Done. It was quite a bit of work and it's easy to get something wrong in
>> that area. hence I'd be glad if someone could review the changes before
>> I push the updated packages to the testing repos:
> I tried them all:
>
> http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/mirrorlist?repo=nonfree-fedora-rawhide-source&arch=i386
> http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/mirrorlist?repo=nonfree-fedora-rawhide-debug&arch=i386
> http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/mirrorlist?repo=nonfree-fedora-rawhide&arch=i386
> http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/mirrorlist?repo=free-fedora-rawhide-source&arch=i386
> http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/mirrorlist?repo=free-fedora-rawhide-debug&arch=i386
> http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/mirrorlist?repo=free-fedora-rawhide&arch=i386
>
> The debug links are not working. I did not yet look into it why.

Sorry, forgot to mention that. I spotted that yesterday already. But
there are no debug repos for rawhide at all in the list:
http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/mirrorlist?repo=foobar&arch=foobar

But I think I know why: The Debug directory in
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/development/i386/
was missing until yesterday, as our push script puts the debuginfo files to
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/development/i386/os/debug
I created a symlink in the place where mirrormanager likely expect it to
be. That way the directory structure also matches the one from Fedora.

> They all work. So your changes look pretty good.

I'll push the package to testing then.