Configuration page

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:01:54 CET 2008

For a start, let me express my gratitude for the work you have done on
RPMFUsion.

I'd like to suggest to add on the Configuration page a direct link to
the free and non-free release rpms, so that users can just click on
the link and let PackageKit do its work.

The text could be similar the freshrpms one, like:

===
The easiest way to install rpmfusion packages is to click the
following links from within firefox, choose to open with Software
Installer (the default) then go to Add/Remove Software from the main
menu, where new applications will be available in the list:

free repository
non-free repository
===

just my 0.02