Next steps to get RPM Fusion running (V2)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Nov 7 18:59:24 CET 2008

On 06.11.2008 13:57, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:36:08 +0100, Adrian Reber wrote:
 >
> In other words, the development repository (and the "release" trees) paths
> are created with a different scheme. Simply defining a "development" dist
> in the pushscript config file doesn't achieve that.
>
> In pushscript cvs, the "development" dist (and only the development dist!)
> is handled differently now and creates paths like
>
>    $treeroot/development/$basearch/os/
>    $treeroot/development/$basearch/debug/
>    $treeroot/development/source/SRPMS/
>
> which also matches the Everything release tree AFAICS (except for
> the "Packages" directory). [...]

Many many for those changes (and thx for one more change that we
discussed in private). I updated our push scripts and did a few tests --
seems everything works well.

The debug/ directories for rawhide are now at the right place; hopefully
MirrorManager doesn#t get confused again by that change...

The push scripts now afaics do all we need; so thx again Michael, they
make a whole lot of things a lot easier to handle.