News page in the Wiki

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Nov 9 13:30:14 CET 2008

Hi!

I created the page http://rpmfusion.org/News in the wiki;

> The RPM Fusion contributors on (plan to) mention some of the
> important changes on this page that might be of interest to RPM
> Fusion users and contributors. So to keep track of what's happening
> in RPM Fusion visit this page regularly; you can also create and
> account in this wiki and subscribe to this page to get a E-Mail
> notification every time a new news entry gets added!

I thought we could spread some news there to keep users up2date what
happening in RPM Fusion land; e.g. major new packages (say broadcom-wl),
updates for important packages (amd/nvidia) and things like that.

Do you guys like the idea (we can quickly delete the page if nobody
likes it)? Will you help getting some news added there now and then?

Note: Maybe we should add more points where users can retrieve
information of what's happening in RPM Fusion. We likely need an
announce mailing list sooner or later. A planet.rpmfusion.org might be
nice, but that only works if we have enough contributors that post a
blog entry now and then.