Hopefully a new member of the team

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:31:34 CET 2008

Dejan Lekic wrote:
> Hello Peter,
> frankly I did not think they would go into the main repository, at
> least not yet. If Fedora guys later on decide to put it there, I would
> not mind, naturally. :) I like the RPMFusion idea as I used all those
> repositories earlier, and I want to be part of it.
Afaik, there is no problem with portable.net going into the Fedora
repository. RPMFusion has a policy of letting software be in the primary
Fedora repository unless it has to be excluded for legal reasons. So you
are better off proposing the packages there.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

If you do have legal concerns, ask in fedora-legal list