Hopefully a new member of the team

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 01:30:12 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <
dominik at greysector.net> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 18 November 2008 at 16:12, Dejan Lekic wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> project)
> the
> > > .NET
> > > problem
> dotGNU's
> > > complained

> rpmfusion,
> with
> > >

> > > Why you decided to push rpms into RPMFusion instead of Fedora/EPEL?
> >
> > frankly I did not think they would go into the main repository, at least
> not
> > yet.
>
> Why not? Are there some patent or other legal issues involved? You can
> always ask on fedora-legal-list to verify.
>
> Regards,
> R.
>
> PS. Please do not top-reply.
>
> --
> Fedora http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rathann
> RPMFusion http://rpmfusion.org | MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu
> "Faith manages."
>        -- Delenn to Lennier in Babylon 5:"Confessions and Lamentations"

Well, I prefer using newsgroups instead, and this kind of reply is not my
cup of tea to be honest, but OK, I wll reply at the bottom. :)

No, there is not a single issue here, it is just me not willing to spend
time reading TWO mailing lists, TWO bugzillas, TWO repositories, etc. I
would much rather prefer working on one place (I hope so) - RPMForge. If
someone wish later to put these RPMs into Fedora, I will not mind, but that
person will have to maintain it.

--
Dejan Lekic
 http://dejan.lekic.org