Freezing development repo for F10

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Nov 19 08:42:01 CET 2008

Hi all!

I don't think we need formal freeze rules for the development repo, but
to make sure that we are in good shape for F10 I'd suggest that everyone
  makes sure all the important bugs in the RPM Fusion's development
repos are fixed and that comps.xml is in shape for those that want to
use RPM Fusion during install.

I'd further suggest that we don't update packages in the development
repos anymore over the next few days if there is no strong reason to do so.

Btw fyi: If everything happens as planed on the Fedora side I'll likely
this weekend (likely on Saturday) will rebuild all kmods for the final
kernel and create the "10" dirs on the master server.