Hopefully a new member of the team

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed Nov 19 19:22:46 CET 2008

Dejan Lekic wrote:

> OK, I am going to put packages and SPEC files somewhere on the web, and
> add a new GIT repository (just SPEC files) and give you information
> where those are and how to access them. After someone reviews them (if
> actually RPMFusion guys want to do it) and check whether they can go
> into RPMFusion repository or not, I expect a feedback together with a
> simple, straightforward answer - YES/NO - whether my packages will go
> into RPMFusion or not.

Seems to me that your perceptions may be off (or simply interpretation
of your statements), but... to clarify:  Neither fedora or rpmfusion is
a dumping ground for packages.

Without someone to do the work and drive/maintain these (apparently !=
you), the answer should be obvious: NO.

Unless, of course, someone else steps forward, to continue the work you
started.

-- Rex