Introduction

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Sun Nov 23 16:16:08 CET 2008

On Sun, November 23, 2008 4:44 am, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 21.11.2008 22:45, Orion Poplawski wrote:
>> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
>>> Welcome aboard.
>
> A hearty "Welcome" from me as well!
>
>>> Are there any specific packages you'd like to see on EL?
>> At the moment - transcode and unrar.
>
> unrar is yours now. Note that it's built already, so everything should
> be fine.

I'm having trouble checking out unrar:

[orion at cynosure nonfree]$ cvs -d :ext:orion at cvs.rpmfusion.org:/cvs/nonfree
co unrar
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Anything I'm doing wrong?  I've uploaded my ssh public key.

Running simple ssh with verbose, I see:

trying to connect to cvs.rpmfusion.org

--
Orion Poplawski