Feels free to start building for rawhide and F10 now, but please keep your eyes open (was: Re: Don't build for rawhide or F-10 right now)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Nov 27 07:31:57 CET 2008

On 26.11.2008 21:01, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> $SUBJECT says it all.
>
> --verbose: I branched packages in CVS for F-10 and prepared one of the
> builders. Normally something goes wrong during that process -- so please
> don't build things for F-10 or rawhide yet, as I didn't get around to
> fully test the setup yet (and I have to leave the keyboard soon).

Okay, I checked things now, did a test build in F-10 free and added one
missing piece I had forgotten. Everything seems to work now now.

But nevertheless: There are a lot of things that need to fit together
properly; it's easy to make mistakes when adjusting things for a new
release. So if you build something for F10 or rawhide over the next few
days please do me a favor and check logs and the outcome for saneness. tia!

P.S.: REMINDER: Make sure you update your common checkout before you
commit things in CVS for F-10 or devel!