kqemu not installable in fedora 8

KH KH kwizart at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 13:46:13 CEST 2008

2008/10/5 Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info>:
I still doesn't agree. We can still have the parallele installable
scheme disabled
and the xorg-x11-drv-nvidia* packages modified. Thus the
livna-config-display modification to support this will be light.
The "eventually" means : we can also deceide to import the livna package as is.
that's what need to be deceided this week.

> Note that Stewart and Kwizart are working on improved packages -- they will
> be parallel installable, some are renamed and/or have other improvements.
> Thus we'll likely see some changes in that area soon. Having those changes
> in RPM Fusion right from the start would be nice, but would slow down the
> RPM Fusion start down, which I#d say most if not all us us want to avoid.
But no freshrpms packages have been imported yet. Are we really sure
we can leave the testing phase ?
I have some experiences with cinelerra and that's not the case, so
what to do with freshrpms packages ?
Maybe we need to have a date for rpmfusion launched. (once most packages get QA)

Nicolas (kwizart)