quite a few packages are still missing in the repos :-(

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed Sep 3 19:35:34 CEST 2008

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I just did a rough check which packages are branched in CVS, but afaics
> not yet build for either F-8, F-9 or devel; see below for a full list
> (scroll down for a list of packages sorted by email of its owner).
>
> If one of your packages is in this list please take care of it or tell
> me what's wrong. tia!
>
> = free repo =
>
> == packages ==

<snip>

> nes-ntsc

<snip>

> snes-ntsc

These 2 are moving to Fedora AFAIK (moving them to Fedora has been approved by
Spot, I can do a very fast review of them one someone submits them).

> == packages with owners ==

<snip>

> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl DVDAuthorWizard
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl DVDRipOMatic
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl dvd-slideshow
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl nes-ntsc
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl KmPg2
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl lxdream
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl mamory
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl mupen64
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl pangzero
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl snes-ntsc
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl yabause

whoa those are not mine, they are all dribble packages which used to be
maintained by Ian Chapman, who is currently emigrating to Australia, it would
be good to keep them around as he may pick them up again when he has go settled
there, but in no way are they mine. With that said I'll pickup pangzero, but
the rest is not mine, nor do I feel inclined to pick them up.

> kvolny at redhat.com qmmp-plugins-freeworld

I'm not sure he is on the rpmfusion list, he usually does a good job, somebody
should ping him.

<snip>

> == packages with owners ==
>
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl doc
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl libcapsimage
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl mednafen
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl mupen64-ricevideo
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl raine
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl sidplay-libs
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl sl
> j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl uade

Same here not mine.

> musuruan at gmail.com e-uae

He is working on it (selinux issues)

>  I for example know that j.w.r.degoede owns a lot of packages, but he
> normally takes care of them quite well, so I'm wondering why he shows in
> above lists that often

So do I :)

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

I'm off to FudCon Brno pretty quickly so feel free to import pangzero while I'm
away. If not I'll take care of it when I'm back.