Omega 10 Beta released

مؤيد السعدي muayyad.alsadi at ojuba.org
Sat Sep 27 07:40:57 CEST 2008

I have two questions
  * have you used generic logos or have you used your own
  * have you included nvidia drivers

we have launched Ojuba 1 based on fedora and livna (with our own logos)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DerivedDistributions/LiveCDs#Ojuba_Linux

the overburn version contains
  * totem with gst and with xine backends
  * our own openoffice.org strippied to fit on the CD
we were unable to put mplayer nor vlc because of size limitation

and will will make a DVD of it