Massrebuild status

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Apr 1 07:34:58 CEST 2009

On 31.03.2009 10:14, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 31.03.2009 09:23, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>
> The little bit longer version: Some of our plague servers and builders
> are not fully up to date. Some (e.g. the newest one) are not configured
> properly (private buildsys repos are not enabled) as I justed noticed a
> few minutes ago.

I should have looked closer -- the needsign repos were configured, but
not enabled on that newly configured x86-builder from j-rod, resulting
in packages to be build against older versions of faad and x264 (among
others).

I disabled the builder and I requeued mmplyer and xmms-wma; the latest
mythtv build is affected as well, but needs to be build on j-rod's
builder, as it for some strange reasons doesn't build on the two other
x86 builders (also one of those problems that somebody needs to look at
or fix by updating mock and plague).

I'll try to review the mock configs on the new builder later to bring
them in sync with those from the other builders; then I'll enabled that
builder again and build mythtv there.