RPM Fusion (Fedora - nonfree) Package Build Report 2009-08-16

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 20:17:50 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 12:50 -0400, Stewart Adam wrote:
> On 2009/08/16 1:45 PM, Jonathan Dieter wrote:
> > On Sun, 2009-08-16 at 14:31 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> >> Anyway, If you want to give a hand for catalyst in rpmfusion the
> >> better would be to submit an update bugreport having the spec already
> >> updated for lastest version...
> >
> > Ok, sounds good.  Let me see what I can do.
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Thanks for the updated spec. Nicolas was right, I was waiting for 9.8 hoping
> that it would finally bring support for updated kernels and AMD finally did
> it. I've updated & built it already for F-10 and I will do the same for F-11
> once the CVS request is done.

Yeah, thanks.  I've already rebuilt it for F-11 on my local machines and
have finally upgraded my gaming rig to Fedora 11!  Go Nexuiz 2.5!  :)

I had been hoping that 9.7 would fix some graphical bugs I saw in 9.5.
Even 9.8 doesn't fix the OpenGL paint engine bug I've been running into
on mythtv.  Oh, well.

Thanks again,
Jonathan