Fwd: CVS key

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:55:07 CEST 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 4:44 PM, solarflow99<solarflow99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> well, I downloaded the plague-client, and created the 3 certs, I see a
> variable has to be set to tell it to use them.  then im at a loss as what to
> do next, where are we supposed to type make build?  if only I had an example
> of a setup and build request to go on..

You must run "make build" in the branch of the package you want to
build (i.e.devel, F-11, F-10, etc).

This should be quite clear reading the RPM Fusion wiki:
http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors#head-b08c882b0d3a04aaecce55c17ed25fbb4264be28

And it is almost the same procedure you have in Fedora. Aren't you a
Fedora packager?

Bye,

Andrea.