Fwd: CVS key

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Aug 21 17:00:04 CEST 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 10:44:12PM +0800, solarflow99 wrote:

> well, I downloaded the plague-client, and created the 3 certs, I see a
> variable has to be set to tell it to use them.  then im at a loss as what to
> do next, where are we supposed to type make build?  if only I had an example
> of a setup and build request to go on..

make build needs to be run in the CVS directory where the spec is, you
want to build. Which package do you want to build?

So if you imported a package named foo and checked it out from CVS, you
need to be in a directory like foo/devel that contains a foo.spec file.
There you need to run "make build" to create a build of the package.

If you want to update a package, there is a howto on the Fedora wiki
btw.:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_HOWTO

Regards
Till