[RPM Fusion] Update of "Contributors" by solarflow99

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 19:15:41 CEST 2009

hi, thanks for the feedback.  I was hoping that my changes would not go
against anyone else's opinion, so please let me know your thoughts.  Is it
correct that all you have to do is type that 1 command?  I thought you had
to:

download plague-client
download the 3 certs
set environment vars.
cvs co foo
cd into the branch,
anthen you can type make build

Being new to package building, when I got to that point in the instructions,
it wasnt very clear to me.