Cleanup on builders needed, there is not enough free space to build sdlmame

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Tue Dec 1 12:14:27 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 12:08:49PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Julian Sikorski wrote on 01.12.2009 10:52:
> >
> > all 3 sdlmame jobs failed today. Please free up some space on the
> > builders.
>
> Done, jobs restarted.
>
> /me wonders if it might be wise to make tmpwatch automatically remove
> old stuff from /var/lib/mock/ if it doesn't do that already

There is a daily cronjob (on my builder) which does

/usr/sbin/tmpwatch --mtime 24h /var/lib/mock

Which used to work pretty good in the past. Right now there were,
however, directories which were created almost a month ago. "stat" said
that the directories were modified today, but I do not know why.

		Adrian