gnome-do & subpackages

Juan Rodriguez nushio at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 10 18:41:36 CET 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Juan Rodriguez
<nushio at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> With that, we can continue shipping gnome-do 0.8.2 and its plugins  in
> Fedora, and once 'Docky' is ready, we can ship that, and docklets, with full
> functionality, in RPMFusion instead, and Docky will be gone from gnome-do
> anyways.

gnome-do 0.8.3.1 has been released, and after talking to the developers, I'd
rather have that version on RPMFusion (With Zoom functionality), than leave
it on Fedora sans-zoom.

How can I start the package migration process?

--
Ing. Juan M. Rodriguez Moreno
Desarrollador de Sistemas Abiertos