RPM Fusion for EL (Was: Re: Supporting Moblin?)

Jack Neely jjneely at ncsu.edu
Tue Dec 15 20:07:22 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 08:36:30AM -0500, Eric Sokolowsky wrote:
> We use RHEL5 on our systems at work, and use the Nvidia binary driver. I'm
> interested in maintaining packages that will install on stock kernels,
> because it would make our job easier. I really only have access to x86_64
> systems though. I may be able to package up i386 packages as well. Since I'm
> coming out of the blue, I'd need guidance on where to submit packages.
>
> -Eric

Eric,

Here's where to start:

    http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors

Also, for packaging up kmods for RHEL5

    http://rpmfusion.org/Packaging/KernelModules/Kmods1

Of course, the fedora repos and RHEL6 are using the newer

    http://rpmfusion.org/Packaging/KernelModules/Kmods2

Jack

--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>