XBMC packages

Rolf Fokkens rolf.fokkens at orange.nl
Sat Dec 19 20:48:36 CET 2009

Though probable still far from RPMfusion compliant, I'd like to share
the availability of XBMC 9.11 RC1 packages for Fedora 12 on
http://rolffokkens.dyndns.org/. The source RPM probably builds well on
Fedora 11 too, but I no longer have a running Fedora 11 system to build it.

When a large amount of spare time pops up, I'll try to raise the
RPMfusion compliancy.