akmod-wl still at old version

Chris Nolan chris at cenolan.com
Tue Feb 3 18:24:38 CET 2009

In the F-10 repo akmod-wl is still at version 5.10.27.6 whereas wl-kmod
has been through 5.10.27.11 and 5.10.27.12 since then. This is likely
something I've done wrong when queueing the builds after I update the
version.

Can someone pls explain the correct process I should go though to ensure
that the akmod is updated whenever I do a version change? I thought I
was doing it right: commenting the "buildforkernels newest" macro for
new version builds and then uncommenting it again for new kernel builds
(i.e. same version builds).

Ta
Chris