Where we are and where do we what to go?

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:03:36 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> wrote:
> Andrea Musuruane wrote:

>>> Strong +1
>>
>> Here it is a little draft of the mail we could send to 3rd party repo
>> maintainers:
>> http://rpmfusion.org/InviteThirdPartyRepo
>>
>> Please review it, add missing bits, tell what you think :)
>>
>> Bye,
>>
>> Andrea.
>>

> Looks good to me.

I have placed known testing/staging repositories in a different section in :
http://rpmfusion.org/FedoraThirdPartyRepos

I have tracked most 3rd party maintainers/packagers too.

We should have an agreed invite mail mail here:
http://rpmfusion.org/InviteThirdPartyRepo

So, what next? Who's gonna send this email to 3rd party maintainers/packagers?

Bye,

Andrea.