Where we are and where do we what to go?

Dan Horák dan at danny.cz
Wed Feb 4 14:28:23 CET 2009

Rex Dieter píše v St 04. 02. 2009 v 07:00 -0600:
> Andrea Musuruane wrote:
>
> > I have placed known testing/staging repositories in a different section in :
> > http://rpmfusion.org/FedoraThirdPartyRepos
> >
> > I have tracked most 3rd party maintainers/packagers too.
> >
> > We should have an agreed invite mail mail here:
> > http://rpmfusion.org/InviteThirdPartyRepo
> >
> > So, what next? Who's gonna send this email to 3rd party maintainers/packagers?
>

> Excellent work.  I'd suggest a rpmfusion representative volunteer for
> each repo, particularly someone who has some familiarity with the repo
> or who runs it.

I can take care of my own one :-)

The content can be divided into 3 categories:
1 - packages not yet submitted for review, usually open for anyone to
grab and submit
2 - experimental versions of Fedora/RPMFusion content
3 - backports of newer stuff to the Fedora release I am just using

> In the meantime, I'll go adjust the wiki to move kde-redhat to the
> "compatible" section. :)

dtto for my repo

		Dan