Where we are and where do we what to go?

Dan Horák dan at danny.cz
Mon Feb 9 14:28:13 CET 2009

Thorsten Leemhuis píše v Ne 08. 02. 2009 v 10:06 +0100:
> On 04.02.2009 14:24, Rex Dieter wrote:
> > Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> >> If RPM Fusion would have one big and/or multiple dedicated experimental
> >> repos, would kde-redhat then be interested into "merging" into RPM
> >> Fusion?
> > yes!
>
> I'd like that to happen. What others think of the idea to start a
> experimental area and do the first steps with kde-redhat like repos?

I agree and would like join with some of my stuff.

But the question is what should be the relation between new repo and
RPMFusion and Fedora
1. can contain packages that are already in RPMFusion/Fedora?
and when 1 = yes then
2. can include packages newer then rawhide?
3. can contain backports of rawhide packages to stable releases?

		Dan