Sysprof in rpmfusion

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 09:18:38 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 6:31 AM, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:

> I'm fine with importing this without and additional review (our review queue
> is long enough already), as it comes from Fedora.
>
>> while the kmod was adapted to use the new akmod
>> stuff, so I guess the latter would benefit from a through check...
>
> That are just a few small adjustments. I can do handle those.

The current spec and SRPMs are here:
http://giallu.interfree.it/fedora/sysprof.spec
http://giallu.interfree.it/fedora/sysprof-kmod.spec

http://giallu.interfree.it/fedora/sysprof-1.0.12-1.fc10.src.rpm
http://giallu.interfree.it/fedora/sysprof-kmod-1.0.12-1.fc10.src.rpm

I could build them with mock fort F10 and rawhide.
The resulting packages seems to work as expected, though I noticed I
had to install both:
kmod-sysprof-2.6.27.12-170.2.5.fc10.x86_64-1.0.12-1.fc10.x86_64
and
kmod-sysprof-1.0.12-1.fc10.x86_64

to satisfy the userspace package dependencies; I'm not sure if this is
normal in the new kmod world.

Thank you very much

G.

--