RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) Package Build Report 2009-02-13

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Feb 15 14:33:49 CET 2009

On 15.02.2009 14:20, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> On Friday, 13 February 2009 at 18:18, rpmfusion-pkgs-report at rpmfusion.org wrote:
>> Packages built and released for RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) 10: 10
> [...]
>> NEW xvidcore-1.2.1-1.fc10 : MPEG-4 Simple and Advanced Simple Profile codec
> Huh? This isn't new, it's an update.

And it's no news that the push script for F10 marks packages that hit
the updates/updates-testing repos for the first time as "new", as they
haven't been in the updates repo beforehand ;-) In fact, that happens
since the start of F10 for all packages that hit the updates repo for
the first time. Fixing that in the push scripts afaics wound mean some
work afaics; I don't think that's worth the work, as we hopefully sooner
or later switch to koji and bodhi.

Cu