Review-Queue-Report for RPM Fusion

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Jan 12 07:03:54 CET 2009

On 11.01.2009 23:47, Conrad Meyer wrote:
> On Sunday 11 January 2009 08:21:36 am Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> I thought a small Review-Queue-Report now and then might help to get
>> some attention to the packages in the review queue and might help to
>> find reviews that got stalled. Hopefully we this way can keep the review
>> queue short and clean
[...]
> pyglet is listed in both lists?

I just cut'n'pasted the data from bugzilla, where it shows up in the dep
list of bug 3 as Bug 269 depends on it.
https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=3&hide_resolved=1

I'll try to remove such bugs in the future, but I won't make any
promises that I always will -- I want that report generation to be easy
to make sure it's done. If somebody wants to do a better report feel
free to do so and I'll stop with mine ;-)