Anonymous CVS access to rpmfusion CVS?

Laurent Rineau laurent.rineau__fedora at normalesup.org
Mon Jan 12 10:30:10 CET 2009

On Monday 12 January 2009 10:05:29 Felix Kaechele wrote:
> Laurent Rineau schrieb:
> > I would like to have a look at the spec files and sources of several
> > packages from rpmfusion. Is there any anonymous CVS access?
>
> Have you tried http://cvs.rpmfusion.org/viewvc/ ?

That is not as nice as using the versionning software directly. I do love the
ability to modify Fedora packages for local tests using:
  cvs checkout
  emacs <whatever>
  make local

Actually, I did not even know RPMFusion had a ViewVC. Is it documented
somewhere in the Wiki? I will use ViewVC as workaround, until I can get a real
CVS access (either anonymously or using my FAS account).

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau